Dreadnought HRD 128 ($8,200)
- Top: Bearclaw Sitka Spruce
- Back and Sides: European Big Leaf Quilted Maple, stained colonial maple color.
- Nut: Bone, Width 1 3/4"
- Saddle: Bone, Spacing 1 3/4"
- Frets to Body: 14
- Fingerboard: Ebony with Mother of Pearl and Abalone vine inlay, Purfling Abalone.
- Headplate: Ebony with Mother of Pearl and Abalone
- Tuners: Schaller gold Steel String
- Edge Binding: Curly Koa with wood Marquetry purfling
- Neck: Honduran Mahogany with double action truss rod
- Rosette: Ebony with floral Abalone inlay and Abalone purfling
- Tail Strip: Lacewood
- Bridge: Ebony with Buffalo Horn Pins and Abalone insets
- Scale Length: 25.75"
- Upper Bout: 11.25"
- Body Length: 19.75"
- Lower Bout: 15.25"
- Depth: 5.125"